- Hold Harmless
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
When placing any order with Thunder Valley on the HighQualityChems.com website
you are stating that you have read, understand and accept our Store Policy and you accept the following:
- That he/she is 21 years of age or older and will provide proof upon request.
- That the chemicals and/or supplies purchased have hazardous properties that may endanger life, limb and property.
- That he/she is legally entitled to receive these materials.
By purchasing any chemicals and/or supplies from Thunder Valley
on the HighQualityChems.com website you hereby agree to the following:
- Thunder Valley and HighQualityChems.com / "the seller", are not responsible for any physical harm to the buyer or bystanders arising in connection with the purchase, use, storage or handling of the chemicals and further, the purchaser agrees to hold the seller harmless from and will indemnify seller from any physical harm and/or damages caused by the use, storage or handling of the chemicals and/or supplies.
- In no event shall the seller, or seller's heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages, nor shall seller's liability on any claim for damages arising out of or connected with the sale, delivery, use or storage of the chemicals and/or supplies exceed the purchase price of the chemicals and/or supplies.
- There is no warranty that the chemicals and/or supplies are merchantable or that they are fit for a particular purpose.
- The purchaser will not use the chemicals and/or supplies in violation of any local, state, or federal law.
- The purchaser agrees that the conditions above apply equally to all current, past, and future purchases from Thunder Valley on the HighQualityChems.com website.